So here’s what we did. We scored a few brownie creating jobs with Betty Crocker to add to their already massive brownie collection. We tried to come up with ideas that they did not already have. They didn’t have anything that combined brownies and pancakes. So, we fixed that.
Think special breakfast for a birthday morning, surprise breakfast-in-bed mornings and so on… Whatever the reason, chocolate, fluffy pancakes in the morning are a fantastic idea!
In the mood to see some more breakfast ideas? How about Pumpkin Pancakes, a Pumpkin French Toast Casserole or maybe Baked Oatmeal with Strawberries, Bananas and Chocolate.
To serve 4, you will not use all of the brownie mix in the box, however, you can save the remaining brownie mix in a resealable bag for next time.
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup Betty Crocker Premium brownie mix (from l lb 2.4-oz box)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or to 375°F then spray with cooking spray or grease with vegetable oil or butter.
- In large bowl, stir together Bisquick, brownie mix, milk and eggs until blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle or skillet and cook until edges are dry. Flip and continue to cook pancakes are cooked through.
- Stack pancakes on individual plates then top each with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and sprinkles.