You just can’t go wrong with this classic gin fizz cocktail recipe. It’s uncomplicated, fresh, light and is a hit all year round. It starts with – you guessed it – gin. From there, the gin is mixed with fresh lemon juice and a little bit of sugar for balance. Then, in goes some “fizz” with a splash of club soda and your done!
Did you like this gin fizz recipe?
If so, we bet you’ll love these:
- Tom Collins from Inspired Taste
- Rosemary Gin Fizz Cocktail Recipe from Inspired Taste
- Take a peek at our full cocktail recipe collection
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz) gin
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 3-4 oz club soda
- lemon slice
- Shake gin, lemon juice and powdered sugar in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Strain into a glass filled with ice. Add club soda, and then garnish with lemon slice.