One of Joanne’s favorite cocktails is a classic cosmopolitan cocktail. So, we thought we would add a little twist. The classic recipe has cranberry juice, some kind of orange liquor and lime juice. For this ginger cosmopolitan cocktail we used white cranberry juice instead of regular cranberry juice. Then, we muddled fresh, spicy ginger for an extra punch of flavor. It was delicious!
Did you enjoy this Ginger Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe?
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz) vodka
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz) orange flavored liquor (triple sec)
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz) white cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz) lime juice
- 1 lime wedge
- Using a wooden spoon, muddle ginger, vodka and orange liqueur in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add white cranberry juice and lime juice then fill shaker with ice. Shake.
- Strain cocktail into a martini glass then garnish with lime wedge.