We’ve peeked into the archives and created a collection of over thirty Thanksgiving Recipes to make your holiday fun, memorable and easy. Enjoy!
Scroll through the slideshow below to see our top picks for Thanksgiving Recipes!
Here are Links to Our Top Picks for Thanksgiving Recipes
Have fun — hope you don’t get too hungry!
- Roasted Rosemary Orange Turkey Breast Recipe
- Tequila Lime Turkey Breast Recipe
- Rosemary Dinner Rolls with Brie Cheese
- The Creamiest Whipped Potatoes Recipe
- Brie with Spiced Honey and Walnuts
- Ridiculously Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- Chili Lime Shrimp Cups
- Fresh Apple and Fennel Salad
- Easy Wonton Appetizers and How to Make Baked Wonton Cups
- Easy Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
- Roasted Acorn Squash with Walnuts and Cranberries
- Easy Baked Ziti Recipe with Spinach and Artichokes
- Baked Cheese Dip with Tomato and Basil
- Shaved Fennel and Arugula Salad
- Cheddar Roasted Broccoli – Cheesy Baked Broccoli Recipe
- Warm Cabbage and Apple Salad
- Carrots with Pomegranate Glaze
- Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes with Perfect Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Ginger Poached Pears with Pumpkin Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Walnut Cookies
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Chocolate Guinness Cake
- Soft Ginger Cookies with Chocolate Chips
- Bourbon Manhattan Cocktail
- White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Easy Wine Poached Pears
- Spiced and Spiked Apple Cider Recipe
- Pretzel, Cranberry and Toasted Coconut Bark
- Spiced Pumpkin Scones
For more, check out our collection of all Thanksgiving Recipes.
Hungry for More?
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Until last weekend we had never made or even tasted zucchini bread, we knew it existed, but just never tried it. Boy were we missing out! The genius idea (Joanne’s) […]
Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe
These tender and chewy chocolate cookies are so simple to make. The batter is made from butter, sugar, egg, flour and lots of rich cocoa powder. Then, we add lots (and lots) […]
Pumpkin Ginger Mousse Parfait
Sweetened pumpkin and cream cheese are layered with ginger cookies and whipped cream for an easy dessert that can be made up to one day in advance.