Pesto Chicken Quesadilla
Created By: Adam and Joanne Gallagher
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. (We use a cast iron pan).
- To assemble one quesadilla, spread 1 tablespoon of pesto on 1 tortilla and top with chicken, spinach and cheese. Top with another tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Add one quesadilla to the pan and cook 1-2 minutes on both sides until heated through and cheese has melted. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. Cut into four and serve immediately.
Recipe by Inspired Taste - Easy Recipes for Home Cooks at http://www.inspiredtaste.net/12769/pesto-chicken-quesadilla-recipe/