Giveaway: Oster Versa Performance Blender
It takes a lot for an appliance, especially a blender, to be good enough for us to give it a permanent home on our kitchen countertop. This blender made the cut after we used it to make our creamy vegetable soup. It cut through the carrots, celery, potatoes and onion so quickly. We even went on to make our banana smoothies and a batch of our roasted butternut squash soup.
This blender is a real workhorse and would be a great addition to your kitchen. Entries will be taken until January 7th, 2014. Limit one (1) entry per day per person. Good Luck!
-Adam and Joanne
Oster Versa Performance Blender Giveaway
Included in this giveaway:
One (1) Oster Versa Performance Blender
Kindly provided by Oster:
A healthy blend of power, precision and value. The Oster Versa Performance Blender blends at 28,000 RPMs powered by 1400 watts to process foods for optimal nutrition and freshness. Designed with superior blending ability and blade speed at 250 MPH, this blender can process whole fruits and vegetables to a smooth consistency and chop ice to perfection. One-touch operation and pre-programmed settings provide consistent results. It includes eight-cup BPA-free plastic jar.
- Oster Versa Performance Blender, Black/Red:
- Make delicious healthy meals and snacks with 1,400W powerful motor
- Stainless steel blades spin at 250 mph or 28,000 rpm
- Ensures the smoothest consistency of your smoothies, whole juices, hot soups, sorbets, nut butters and more
- Pre-programmed settings for smoothie, soups, dips/spreads take the guesswork out of blending
- Blend with ease and convenience
- All metal drive system for lasting durability
- Dimensions: 8.5″L x 8.5″W x 17.5″H
Disclosure: We did receive products to try out for ourselves, but all opinions in this post are our own. We did not receive compensation for this giveaway.
How to Enter the Oster Versa Performance Blender Giveaway
For extra luck, LIKE Oster’s Facebook Page!
Fill in the entry form below:
This giveaway is now closed
Food Travel: Our Lives Outside the Kitchen
We spent 5 days exploring the San Juan Islands in Washington State. See what we did and where we ate while we were there. Read More…