Seriously Good White Russian Cocktail RecipeThe full recipe post can be found on Inspired Taste here: https://www.inspiredtaste.net/8075/white-russian-recipe/
Seriously Good White Russian Cocktail Recipe
Use the recipe below as a guide. You can (and should) tweak the recipe to your tastes. If you like it boozy, increase the vodka or add more cream for a richer cocktail. There are lots of substitutions you can make with this cocktail. Check the notes below for a few suggestions.
Makes 1 drink
You Will Need
2 ounces (4 tablespoons) vodka
1 ounce (2 tablespoons) coffee liqueur such as Kahlua, Tia Maria or Trader Vic’s Kona
1 to 2 ounces (2 to 4 tablespoons) cream
Adam and Joanne's Tips
- White Russian with half and half or milk: If the cream is too heavy for you, try half and half, which is a combination of whole milk and cream. Or just use whole milk. Whole milk won’t sit perfectly on top of the Kahlua, but the drink will still be tasty.
- How to make a vegan White Russian: Swap out the cream for coconut milk. Or try a nut milk like almond or cashew.
- Kahlua substitutes: Try swapping out the coffee liqueur with crème de cacao or amaretto.
- Vodka Substitutes: The vodka can be swapped for gin, bourbon or dark rum.
- Make a White Russian with Bailey’s Irish Cream: Swap the cream for Irish cream.
- Nutrition Facts: The nutrition facts provided below are estimates. We have used the USDA Supertracker recipe calculator to calculate approximate values. We assumed 1 ounce of cream.
If you make this recipe, snap a photo and hashtag it #inspiredtaste — We love to see your creations on Instagram and Facebook! Find us: @inspiredtaste
NUTRITION PER SERVING: Serving Size 1 drink / Calories 317 / Protein 1 g / Carbohydrate 14 g / Dietary Fiber 0 g / Total Sugars 14 g / Total Fat 11 g / Saturated Fat 7 g / Cholesterol 41 mg / Sodium 12 mg