Attention all dessert lovers! We’re looking for a Chief Recipe Tester, a role that will satisfy your sweet tooth and unleash your culinary creativity!
Now, before you dismiss this opportunity, thinking you need to be a professional chef, think again! We are looking for someone who loves to cook at home. Whether you’re an amateur or a seasoned home cook, this dream job could be yours – no experience necessary.
- Must have a sweet tooth!
- We are looking for someone who LOVES to cook at home. Amateurs and professionals are welcome to apply – no experience necessary!
- Must be available over a 2-week period in April to extensively test dessert recipes. (Note: The 2 weeks are cumulative across April, meaning they do not need to be consecutive. You can take the whole month of April to complete the “2 weeks” of testing.)
- Must be able to provide photos and videos of the completed recipes
- Must have knowledge of social media
- Social Media following + experience creating social media content is a plus!
- Must be able to provide footage and/or photos of recipes tested that Inspired Taste can use within content (crediting back to you!)
- Must be a US resident, over the age of 18, and legally able to work in the US.
- Must own an oven and basic kitchen utensils – specialized bakeware will be provided.
- Fully expensed ingredients for selected recipes
- Bakeware set and tools provided
- Additional compensation of $2,000
Applying is as easy as pie! Submit your application below on or before March 1, 2024. Find the instructions, terms and conditions, and application form below. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Interview + Final Selections:
If chosen to move forward, you will be asked to interview with the Inspired Taste team to assess team fit + final availability. Applicants will be notified if they are proceeding to the next stage by mid-March.
Let the Testing Begin!
Chief Recipe Tester to be announced by the end of March.
The two-week cumulative testing period will be completed throughout April, giving you plenty of flexibility and time to experiment with the recipes. Don’t worry if you have a busy schedule; testing can be done after work hours and on weekends.
Please jump into this job with excitement and curiosity! While testing the recipes, you may need to try them a few times before you end up with your perfect creation. Sharing pictures and videos along the way will be fundamental – we can’t wait to see your delicious results! We’ll also be sharing a recipe feedback form to be filled out for each recipe tested so that we can continue to improve our recipes and make them the best they can be with your help!
We hope you’re as excited as we are to test out the recipes! Get ready to try your hand at our sweet lineup, which may include Banana Cream Pie, Carrot Cake Cupcakes, Cinnamon Swirled Coffee Cake, Easy Chocolate Cupcakes, and Banana Bread. Trust us, you won’t be able to resist the smell and taste of these tasty treats!
We want to share your experience while testing our recipes. It deserves to be shared and celebrated! That’s why we’d love to share your recipe-testing adventure on our social media platforms. Imagine your mouth-watering creations featured in our posts, inspiring others to unleash their inner kitchen superstar. We will credit you and share your feedback, photos, and videos you create with our engaged community.
So, what are you waiting for? Get those ovens preheated and those aprons on – this sweet adventure is just a few clicks away! Apply today — application form is below.
Terms and conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to the Chief Recipe Tester job application from Inspired Taste.
- Recipe testing will occur in your home, with no travel required.
- By applying, applicants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
- Only one application per person is eligible.
- Entries are open only to US residents. Applications will close at midnight on March 1, 2024.
- You are not eligible to apply if you have any previous unresolved criminal convictions.
- This is a 2-week paid assignment, starting and ending in April. The two weeks are cumulative across April, meaning they need not be consecutive. Recipe testing can be done after regular work hours, on weekends, etc.
- Applicants will be notified via email if they are selected to proceed with the interview process. Inspired Taste will not contact you via social media or phone to collect information.
- If you accept the position, you agree to Inspired Taste using any video content shared as part of the testing or application process for marketing purposes. This includes but is not limited to social media, the Inspired Taste website, and press materials.
- By applying, each applicant grants Inspired Taste a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, or display (in whole or part) any non-identifying intellectual property contained in the content of their application without royalty, payment, or any other compensation.
- Inspired Taste is not responsible or liable for any physical or mental harm during or after the testing period. By applying to this position, you agree to take responsibility for any risks associated and do so at your own will.
- Inspired Taste will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages, or expenses that the winner may incur concerning the position or due to any misrepresentation of the benefits listed.
Important note: After you submit your application there will be confirmation that it was received if you scroll back up to the top of the application form.