Refreshing, fruity and fun! This white wine and peach sangria recipe is perfect for parties and friends. Make the night before or minutes before, either way, the combination of dry white wine, Grand Marnier and peach nectar is mind-blowing. Throw in some freshly sliced peaches and a handful of frozen berries for color and you’ll be the hero of the party, for sure.
Turn White Wine and Peach Sangria into a Spritzer
There’s two options here, serve as is (delicious and pretty potent) or fill each glass half or three-quarters full and top with sparkling water for more of a spritzer. We like it both ways, but for a party, would probably extend the life of the sangria a bit by add the sparking water.
In the recipe below, we do not call for sweeteners. We don’t like our cocktails too sweet and felt the peach nectar sweetened things up enough. If, however you prefer it a little sweeter, add a splash of simple syrup or honey.
When serving, you can serve as is (delicious and pretty potent) or fill each glass half or three-quarters full and top with sparkling water for more of a spritzer.
If you don’t want to use Grand Marnier, substitute with Cointreau.
- One 750-ml bottle dry white wine (Try Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 cup (236 ml) Grand Marnier
- 1 12-ounce (330 ml) can peach nectar
- 2 peaches, pits removed and sliced
- 1 cup (128 grams) frozen mixed berries
- Stir white wine, Grand Marnier and peach nectar in a pitcher, and then add peaches. Refrigerate at least 20 minutes up to overnight.
- Just before serving, add the frozen berries.