Here’s a simple and perfectly satisfying hummus recipe for you. It’s an easy recipe, too. We make our spiced and easy ground beef recipe with smoky cumin, cinnamon, coriander and spicy cayenne pepper. Then, we add the spiced beef to the top of smooth creamy hummus.
Spiced Up and Easy Ground Beef Recipe
The beef can be made in minutes, all we do is cook it in a skillet and add lots of zesty spices like cumin and cayenne pepper. Then, add the beef to creamy hummus and serve with pita wedges or vegetables.
To really make the flavor pop add some fresh green mint and briny feta cheese. So delicious!
If you liked our Spiced Ground Beef and Hummus Recipe, you might enjoy these, as well:
- Spicy Maple Bacon Wrapped Shrimp (from Inspired Taste)
- Simple Hummus Recipe from Inspired Taste
- Cheap and Easy Ground Beef Recipe from Eating Well
- Goat Cheese & Roasted Pepper Crostini (from Two Peas and Their Pod)
- Crispy Baked Portobello Fries (from Inspired Taste)
- Broc-a-mole (from The Novice Chef)
- BLT Summer Rolls (from Inspired Taste)
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil
- 1 lb. (454 grams) lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (59 ml) chicken stock
- 2 cups hummus
- 5 to 6 mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) crumbled feta cheese
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil then cook 6 to 8 minutes until beef has browned.
- Stir in cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, coriander, all spice and the salt. Next, add chicken stock and cook until reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Add hummus to a bowl then top with spiced beef, one more tablespoon of olive oil, chopped mint and feta cheese.