Remember when we shared our Classic Gin Fizz Cocktail Recipe with you? Well, we’ve put a little spin on it. Aromatic gin, earthy rosemary and fresh lemon team up to make the classic recipe even better. If you like the classic, you’ll love this Rosemary Gin Fizz Cocktail recipe.
To add the essence of rosemary, we add a few sprigs to our simple syrup recipe — since the syrup is warm, oils from the fresh rosemary are released, imparting rosemary flavor. (You could do this with any herb – basil is great one to try).
Did you like our rosemary gin fizz cocktail recipe?
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) gin
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) rosemary simple syrup (recipe below)
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) club soda
- 1 lemon slice (garnish)
- 1 rosemary sprig (garnish)
- 1 cup (8 oz) gin
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) rosemary simple syrup (See recipe below)
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) club soda
- 4 lemon slices (garnish)
- 4 rosemary sprigs (garnish)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 rosemary sprig
- Shake gin, lemon juice and rosemary simple syrup (recipe below) in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Strain into a glass filled with ice. Add club soda. Garnish with lemon slice and rosemary sprig.
- Stir gin, lemon juice and the rosemary simple syrup in a pitcher. Refrigerate. When ready to serve, divide between 4 glasses filled with ice, add club soda then garnish with lemon slices and rosemary sprigs.
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan then bring to a boil. Cook, while stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove pan from the heat, add rosemary, and then let steep for 1 hour. Discard the rosemary sprig.