We just love this chickpea salad recipe with bright lemon, fresh dill, crisp cucumber and sweet tomatoes. To make it, we use canned chickpeas, so this one is extra easy.
Make Our Chickpea Salad Recipe For Now Or In Advance
You can even make this chickpea salad ahead of time – overnight even works. If you are making this up to one hour in advance, just toss, cover and keep in the refrigerator. If you want to make it more than one hour in advance, keep the tomatoes separate until an hour before serving as they can become mushy.
Did you like our Fresh Chickpea Salad Recipe with Lemon and Dill? If so, you may also like these:
- Smooth And Simple Hummus Recipe from Inspired Taste
- Smashed Chickpea & Avocado Salad from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Easy Appetizer Recipe – Hummus Cups with Cucumber and Tomato from Inspired Taste
- Chickpea Salad with Lemon, Parmesan, and Fresh Herbs from Bon Appetit
- Lemon And Herb Couscous Salad from Inspired Taste
- 1 1/2 cups (227 grams) diced cucumber (we use hothouse variety)
- 2 cups (170 grams) chopped small tomatoes
- Two 15-ounce (425 grams) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup (59 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (59 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup (28 grams) crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes and the rinsed chickpeas in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, honey and the mustard. Season with salt and pepper then stir in the chopped dill.
- Add dressing and feta cheese to salad and toss until well mixed. Cover then refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving giving time for all the flavors to come together.