- Sponsored Post -
When we’re in the mood for pizza we usually like to freshen things up with a salad on the side. With this easy Caesar salad pizza recipe, you don’t need to worry about that. The salad is on top! We’re all about easy recipes, so this one is one of our favorites. The base of the pizza is topped with olive oil, a little cheddar cheese and a little Italian seasoning. That’s baked, then while the pizza is still warm, we top it with a crisp cool Caesar salad.
Fresh Weekday Meal – Simple Caesar Salad Pizza Recipe
This pizza recipe is perfect for the weeknight. It’s family friendly and requires little from you. Plus, you can make this in 30 minutes (maybe less).
The pizza dough we used is actually from Pillsbury. We’re sure you’ve noticed their products in your grocery store – we used their Classic Pizza Crust for this. Pillsbury did pay us to develop this recipe using their pizza crust.
If you can’t find Pillsbury’s pizza crust, feel free to use any dough, store-bought pizza or homemade.
Did you like our Simple Caesar Salad Pizza Recipe? If so, we bet you’ll love these:
- Butternut Squash and Pesto Pizza Recipe from Inspired Taste
- Caesar Salad Pizza Recipe from Real Simple
- Black Bean Pizza Recipe from Inspired Taste
- Easy Baked Spaghetti Recipe with Creamy Pesto from Inspired Taste
- 1 (13.8 oz) roll Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust (Substitute 12 ounces of refrigerated pizza dough)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (60 grams) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups (150 grams) chopped Romaine lettuce (about 1 romaine heart)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shavings
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Then, spray a baking sheet (with sides) with cooking spray.
- Form pizza dough into a 15-inch by 10-inch rectangle (this doesn’t have to be exact, just close). Place dough onto baking sheet then bake for 8 minutes.
- Evenly spread the olive oil over the baked pizza crust then scatter a teaspoon of Italian seasoning as well as the cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake the pizza 6 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted and starts to bubble.
- Once baked, top pizza with lettuce, cherry tomato halves and the Parmesan shavings then drizzle the Caesar dressing on top.